Thursday, January 6, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Over at My Creative Time Emma has posted the Throwback Thursday challenge.  This week it was our choice for which cartridge we wanted to use and the only rule was to use hearts.  Today I received Sweet Treats and Straight From The Nest and I since they're older carts, I decided to use Sweet Treats for the challenge!  I can't wait to try out the cupcake holders and all of the fun options! 


I used My Mind's Eye Summer Song paper and I love how glittery it is!  I'm not sure where the yellow glitter paper came from but it really does stand out in person.  I hope my niece likes her card! The stamp inside smudged a little but I think it gives it character. ;)









Recipe: 
Sweet Treats - cupcake 5"
My Mind's Eye - patterned paper
DCWV - cardstock
Hero Arts - Stamp
Kaiser Scrapbook - Rhinestones
Palette - Ink
Adhesive - foam tape, Glue Glider Pro

9 comments:

Unknown said...

looks yummy

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! That paper is perfect and the big heart is just adorable.

girlia said...

Gotta love cupcakes

Georgiana said...

Your niece is going to love the card. Cupcakes are the best!

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oooooooo, now that's a cupcake, gorgeous. Love it.

Vicky said...

cute cupcake its adorable

Minta's Creations said...

Love your cupcake card..Haven't learned how to make shape cards with my gypsy yet..but love your card..
Just became your newest follower..would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

What a SWEET card my friend!!! GREAT JOB w/the challenge!!!;)
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Amy said...

So Adorable!