Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Little Word

For the past few years I've been choosing one little word to live by, instead of choosing a few resolutions that I'd soon forget about.

I first heard of this from some fellow scrappy friends who follow Ali Edwards blog.  Please click here to read Ali's post on her blog.  Since last week I've been trying to find a word that really speaks to me.  I really love Grow, Believe and Create but the one word that has stuck with me is Faith.

There are many reasons this word speaks to me. One of the biggest reasons is still personal, but I also want to renew my faith in God.  I want to remember to have faith in myself, my abilities and in my family.

I've decided to follow Liz's idea and create a banner to hang in my craft room.  That way anytime I'm feeling a little low, all I need to do is walk in my room and focus on believing. :)

What word have you chosen?  I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Fontaine said...

Love your word this year Aimee! I'll be praying for you, and your family, this year and can't wait to see how your faith grows in 2011!

Court said...

Fabulous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my ladybug card! I really appreciate it!