Thursday, February 11, 2010

Monochromatic LO!

This was one of our challenges for the crop this past weekend and I'll be honest and say at first I had a hard time with it!  I started out using a picture of P sliding and using orange paper, but I just wasn't feeling it so I ripped it apart.  :)  I tried it again using white and I really love how it turned out!  For the challenge, we were allowed to use metal and white/black along with the color we chose.

The two large flowers as well as the argyle pattern were embossed using my Sizzix.  I "painted" the leaves and smaller flowers with my white ink refill for my StazOn ink pad.  I used icicle Stickles on the leaves and tossed on some ric rac, white sparkly sprigs and one puffy Thicker flower. :) Title was made using metal letters.